Shortly after getting my iPhone, I asked the "WeatherNinja" what radar app I should buy. He highly recommended RadarScope. Not long after that I found out one of my college friends from the University of Oklahoma helped develop it.
In this edition of "Shooting The Breeze" I talk to Justin Greenfield and Mike Wolfinbarger. We discuss how the app was developed, the future of the app, its features, Mike's neighbor and his strange ride (gotta watch to hear this), and the possibility of getting it on Androids. Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You think it's cold right now? While we're all shivering in the middle of this arctic blast, it's nothing compared to what happ...
-
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER I'll have more on Arkansas Weather in a new post soon, but I wanted to as...
-
Video of the frozen Arkansas River in December of 1983 from the KATV archive. Do you remember what happened 28 years ago? One of the wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment