Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Storms, Wind, and More Cold Air
Back to blogging! I think I'm still trying to recover from that 3 week stretch of non-stop wild weather. Anyway, we're going to get active again over the next week. There's the slight risk for some strong to severe storms Thursday, especially over eastern Arkansas. As I mentioned in the previous post, this does not appear to be an "outbreak" for us. It's still very worthy of watching and that's what I'll do for you. The main effects will be east of the state.
The weather will also turn colder starting next week and some moisture may try to get involved down the road. This video will go in depth with what may happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You think it's cold right now? While we're all shivering in the middle of this arctic blast, it's nothing compared to what happ...
-
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER I'll have more on Arkansas Weather in a new post soon, but I wanted to as...
-
Video of the frozen Arkansas River in December of 1983 from the KATV archive. Do you remember what happened 28 years ago? One of the wo...
2 comments:
March-in like a lion?
"The majority of March being below average." I am so happy to hear this!
Post a Comment