Thursday, November 20, 2014
Long Range As Clear As Mud
For those who are waiting for the winter contest to start, I hope to have news for you very soon. I'm still working on the grand prize. For all of you weather geeks and even non-weather geeks, this is going to be awesome.
I have looked at the main long range models lately for the period around Thanksgiving and into that weekend. The GFS and the Euro couldn't be further apart. The GFS shows a large ridge and above average temperatures while the European is indicating another strong surge of arctic air. The afternoon run of the GFS did look like it was trying to trend towards the European solution. It's going to be interesting to watch how this unfolds. I'll have more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You think it's cold right now? While we're all shivering in the middle of this arctic blast, it's nothing compared to what happ...
-
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER I'll have more on Arkansas Weather in a new post soon, but I wanted to as...
-
Video of the frozen Arkansas River in December of 1983 from the KATV archive. Do you remember what happened 28 years ago? One of the wo...



No comments:
Post a Comment