Monday, June 02, 2014

How Much More Rain?



If you haven't had a chance to watch the video in the previous post, I highly recommend it.  It explains where we were, where we are, and where we're going.  Sorry about the low audio.  I think I have fixed that so the next video shouldn't have any problems.

You really have to wonder if we're setting the tone for the summer?  I have seen wet Junes and wondered the same thing in the past only to have blazing heat arrive later July into August.

The focus for the next round of rain (late week) will be across central and northern Arkansas initially, but I don't think southern areas will escape.  I wanted to share with you the latest model data this Monday morning and just how much rain will be possible.  Again, these are models and things can change.  The new front will go stationary somewhere across northern or central Arkansas for a time, and this will be the focus for the heaviest rainfall.  Where exactly that ends up is impossible to predict this far out.





No comments:

The NEW Arkansas Weather Blog