Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wintry Weekend Weather? It's Possible For Some



A fast moving wave of moisture may bring some light sleet/snow to portions of northern Arkansas this weekend.  If it snows at the Razorback game, it would be the first time in more than 20 years.  It's a real possibility.  I would not be a bit surprised to get a little light wintry weather into portions of central Arkansas.  This is NOT shaping up to be a big event whatsoever.  Just a taste of winter. This video explains everything you need to know.


1 comment:

Tam said...

Thursday morning, 2:40 am. I just got back from dropping my son off at the train station in Little Rock. While on Broadway it started sleeting, by the time I got to 9th street it started to snow. It snowed heavily from Little Rock, North Little Rock to Levy and just past the 430 exchange. Dry from Morgan to home in Conway County near Morrilton. I was very surprised by the sudden heavy snowfall but it was sure pretty! My son said everyone at the train station was talking about how pretty it was. His train was delayed 2 hours due to this sudden snow in Texas.

The NEW Arkansas Weather Blog