Let's take a break from all the talk about cold air next week (I'll have a new post Wednesday).
I received this video from Charles Moore in Beebe today and it's simply amazing, frightening, scary, bizarre, etc. He says the black birds in Beebe are extremely active and putting on quite a show between 4:15 and 5 PM each day. Charles and I were interviewed by National Geographic's "Wild Case Files" recently about the black bird kill last New Years Eve. You'll be able to watch the show next April. Seeing this video kinda gives you a sense of what might have happened before they all dropped out of the sky.
Again, I'll have a new post soon about the cold air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You think it's cold right now? While we're all shivering in the middle of this arctic blast, it's nothing compared to what happ...
-
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER I'll have more on Arkansas Weather in a new post soon, but I wanted to as...
-
Video of the frozen Arkansas River in December of 1983 from the KATV archive. Do you remember what happened 28 years ago? One of the wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment