We will have the threat for some severe weather Friday into Saturday. Unfortunately, our forecast for an early and active severe weather season is verifying. The video below goes over the situation and I talk a little bit about any chance for winter.
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN
TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You think it's cold right now? While we're all shivering in the middle of this arctic blast, it's nothing compared to what happ...
-
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER I'll have more on Arkansas Weather in a new post soon, but I wanted to as...
-
Video of the frozen Arkansas River in December of 1983 from the KATV archive. Do you remember what happened 28 years ago? One of the wo...
1 comment:
What's this? Both the EURO and GFS hinting at something in the 7 - 10 day outlook. Can it be or is this just another tease.......Let's see what the next run of the models say as they have both been doing a lot of flipping and flopping..........;)
Post a Comment