Friday, November 14, 2014
More Wintry Precipitation PLUS More Cold Air
Remember my "gut" feeling on the system Saturday was saying anything would be light and up north and I wasn't sold on it? Well, it appears any chance for snow Saturday afternoon and early evening will be very low and the big weather story will be the cold
We have another slug of moisture to watch Saturday night into Sunday morning and a more important one Sunday evening into very early Monday. This video goes over the chance for some light wintry weather at that time PLUS the cold coming in Monday into Tuesday of next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
You think it's cold right now? While we're all shivering in the middle of this arctic blast, it's nothing compared to what happ...
-
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: TODD YAKOUBIAN TWITTER: KATV_WEATHER I'll have more on Arkansas Weather in a new post soon, but I wanted to as...
-
Video of the frozen Arkansas River in December of 1983 from the KATV archive. Do you remember what happened 28 years ago? One of the wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment