Friday, April 20, 2012

We Interrupt This Program

I'm going to steal a page out of Ryan Vaughan's book (Chief Meteorologist at KAIT in Jonesboro).  He has a fantastic blog, not award winning (just joking Ryan), but great blog and you should check it out sometime.  CLICK HERE

Anyway, Ryan says sometimes he likes to get off the subject of weather and talk about family.  Since there's really not much going on over the next few days, I wanted to share with you a few pictures of my boys.  There are NO words available to describe how proud I am of them.  Even when tantrums are thrown, I love them like crazy.  Blake will be 3 in July and Preston is going on 4 months now.  Blake has such a wonderful personality and I can see Preston's developing now.  I'm a stay at home dad for a couple days a week and it's not the easiest thing in the world, but Blake is at a point where he actually helps me with Preston.  Between those 2 and our dog, it can get interesting around here, but fun.

This weekend Preston George will be baptized.  He is named after my dad, George, who died several years ago.  Saturday would have been my dad's 74th birthday.  What better way to celebrate it than with Preston's baptism!?  I'm really looking forward to having the whole family together.

Enjoy the pictures.  I'll return to the weather soon, but the next several days will be nice and quiet.

Blake and Preston.  Blake is loving having a lil bro to take care of!
Preston is developing a great personality and this picture captures some of it!
More Preston smiling and enjoying life!
Blake loves posing for pictures!

No comments:

The NEW Arkansas Weather Blog